ECM Master Kurs in Hamburg
4. Juli 2019 08:57 Uhr | Dr. Ulrich Kampffmeyer | Permalink
Wieder liegt ein erfolgreicher AIIM ECM Enterprise Content Management Master Kurs hinter uns. Das anspruchsvolle Programm – 4 Tage bei über 30′ Außentemperatur – und den englischsprachigen Multiple-Choice-Test haben diesmal eine Teilnehmerin und sieben Teilnehmer absolviert.
Der nächste Kurs in Deutschland (deutschsprachige Erläuterungen und Übungen, englischsprachige Unterlagen und Test) mit Dr. Ulrich Kampffmeyer findet vom 25.-28.11.2019 in Hamburg statt (Anmeldung).
In Zukunft wird PROJECT CONSULT auch Kurse zum CIP Certified Information Professional anbieten, der im April 2019 aktualisiert wurde.
Die Themen im ECM Enterprise Content Management Master Kurs
- Strategy, Definitions and Scope
- ECM definition, components, scope and strategies
- Bridging the language gap between English and German
- How to Get Started with ECM
- Identify key ECM concepts;
- describe business drivers for ECM; and, identify business benefits of ECM.
- How to Organize Enterprise Content
- Identify the benefits of formal classification;
- compare and contrast different classification schemes; and,
- describe key steps required to create classification schemes.
- How to Ensure Digital Preservation
- Identifty preservation risk factors;
- describe approaches to digital preservation; and,
- describe steps required to perform a migration.
- How to Manage ECM throughout Content Lifecycle
- Describe how to manage content through the various steps in the content lifecycle; and,
- describe how to dispose of content at the end of the lifecycle.
- How to Improve Collaboration on Enterprise Content
- Identify the need to improve document collaboration;
- compare and contrast different types of collaboration solutions; and,
- describe the benefits and impact of social business.
- How to Improve Access to Enterprise Content
- Identify and describe key search‐related concepts;
- describe approaches to searching for enterprise content; and,
- explain how to improve findability of enterprise content.
- How to Secure Enterprise Content
- Describe controls required for effective security;
- understand redaction and identify redaction‐related issues for enterprise content; and,
- identify the significance of audit trails, encryption, and digital rights management.
- How to Capture Enterprise Content
- Describe different sources of content to be captured;
- compare and contrast different types of content and the issues they present to a capture process; and,
- describe how to capture paper‐based documents through scanning and image processing.
- How to Create and Manage Metadata
- Explain what metadata is and its uses;
- identify sources of metadata; and,
- describe methods for collecting and applying metadata.
- How to Improve Content-Centric Processes
- Identify key business process management (BPM) and workflow concepts;
- understand key business analysis concepts including flowcharting and process modeling; and,
- compare and contrast BPM and ECM capabilities and limitations.
- Practical group exercises
- ECM functionality and modules
- metadata, navigation and search
ECM Implementation Specialist
- How to Conduct a Business and Technical Assessment
- Understand the importance of a business and technical assessment for ECM; and,
- conduct a business and technical assessment for ECM.
- How to Design an ECM System
- Describe the steps to design content management‐related processes;
- understand the steps to design the ECM technology solution; and,
- describe the steps to design support processes.
- How to Develop a Governance Framework for ECM
- Describe a framework for governance; and,
- identify the roles and tools required for effective governance.
- How to Develop an ECM Strategy
- Develop an ECM program strategy; conduct a business assessment; and,
- develop a concept of operations.
- How to Develop Requirements for an ECM Solution
- Identify what requirements are and describe their importance;
- describe how to define requirements; and,
- identify specific requirements for the ECM solution.
- How to Develop the Business Case for ECM
- Describe the purpose of a business case;
- identify and describe the elements of a business case; and,
- understand how to develop the business case.
- How to Manage Change During an ECM Initiative
- Describe the drivers and issues associated with change;
- understand how to develop a change management strategy; and,
- describe the elements of an engagement plan.
- How to Measure ECM Effectiveness
- Identify the importance of metrics;
- describe how to calculate the ROI and total cost of ownership of an ECM initiative; and,
- understand the methods to capture metrics data
- Practical group exercises
- sample case | sample case on home study topic
- How to pass the test